In accordance with the principles of responsible business, according to which Adora has been developing since the beginning of its existence, we take care of the privacy of your personal data by respecting this Policy.
In this way, the Adora engineering company informs you, as potential real estate buyers, about how and for what purposes your personal data will be collected, processed and used, according to Article 15 of the Personal Data Protection Act of the Republic of Serbia.< /p>
Data that we will collect with your consent are:
● first and last name;
● e-mail address.
The specified type of personal data is collected through the contact form, which you fill in if you are interested in purchasing real estate or information about the services of Adora engineering, and in order to make further contact, which will allow you to visit the sales point, the complex itself or
simple obtaining of more detailed information and understanding of your needs by the Adora team.
Your personal data will be used exclusively for the aforementioned purposes, unless there are changes prescribed by the Law of the Republic of Serbia.
HOW TO USE DATA
Personal data, which you provide us directly by filling out the contact form, will not be entered into our database and stored and processed for a long time.
The Adora company will not share your personal data with third parties, unless:
● we have your consent for that;
● we are obliged by law to share certain information, which includes your personal data, with e.g. public authorities; in that case, we are not obliged to ask for your additional consent to share your personal data.
The consent you give by checking the field in the contact form on the website www.21zlatibor.rs is the legal basis for the collection and processing of your data. Filling out the contact form and providing personal data is voluntary and can be revoked at any time with compensation for any justified costs or damages caused by the revocation by you.
As a person whose personal data we collect, you have the following rights:
● the right to be informed about the collection and processing of your personal data;
● the right to access the data we have collected about you;
● the right to correct personal data, in case of incompleteness or inaccuracy;
● the right to request that the personal data we have about you be deleted.
Access to your data will only be given to persons whose job description requires them to be familiar with your personal data, strictly in accordance with everything stated in this Policy.